Head Teacher's Welcome
At Bridgtown we acknowledge the uniqueness of all children, their ability to be creative and challenged, to celebrate their diversity, interests, cultures and talents. We have high expectations and challenge them to be confident, happy and reach their full potential.
We aim to provide a secure, happy and welcoming learning environment that is inclusive of all pupils. We encourage children and their parents to take part, to be active, to take responsibility and contribute to the school community and work in partnership with us to help the children to achieve their goals. We believe in doing our best and having the courage to take risks and celebrate our success which will enable us to become successful and confident learners.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Gotta Dance-Prince of Wales05Mar2024
- World Book Day07Mar2024
- E-safety day19Mar2024
- RE Day20Mar2024
- Achievement assemblies EYFS/KS1-9.05am KS2 2.30pm21Mar2024
- Last day of term22Mar2024
- Staffordshire SEND Newsletter Please find below the link for the Autumn term 1 Staffordshire SEND Newsletter.
- Free School Meals At Bridgtown Primary School, we are aware of the financial hardships that some families are facing and would like to encourage you to apply for free school meals for your child if you think you may be eligible.